International Businesses & Franchises for Sale – Renewable Energy, Lamps and Lighting Businesses
Make the right choice for your next business venture when you work with NanoSmart Bulbs Inc. Our innovative line of backup lighting business with headquarters in Allen, TX, was designed to give consumers an easy way to keep the lights on. When the power goes out, our bulbs stay running.
Types of NanoSmart Bulbs Businesses for Licensing/Leasing
The types of business opportunities are business licenses and/or leases to sell NanoSmart light bulbs™ or to provide NanoSmart light bulbs installation services or Manufacture NanoSmart light bulbs. Depending on the territory, licensing/leasing fee and investment amount, the distributorship, dealership, installation service, and manufacturing enterprise and franchise businesses are classified into four main business packages, namely:
- Exploratory Startup Business Package
- Silver Business Package
- Gold Business Package
- Platinum Business Package
The dealership and distributorship licenses/leases are retail and business-to-business licensing models respectively. The smart bulbs installation service is both retail and business-to-business operation. Similarly, the manufacturing enterprise license is business-to-business model. On the other hand, there are three types of franchise businesses available, they are:
- Online Retail
- Installation Services
NanoSmart Bulbs Business Advantages & Differences
The business solutions developed to make, sell, and install NanoSmart Light Bulbs are licenses and/or leases for distributorship, dealership, installation, manufacturing and franchise businesses. These innovative business models are different from conventional business models, and they feature the following advantages and differences:
- Significance of Business Opportunity: Low cost market entry of a startup business for a franchise or product line expansion of existing business for an independent dealership or distributorship business
- Business Price: A profitable business with a starting price of an exploratory startup business package investment cost as low as $15,000.00 including a sample of 3000 NanoSmart Bulbs™ to sell for profit of between 50% to over 200% depending on the location.
- Business Licensing/Leasing Fee: Very low business licensing/leasing fee
- Product prices: Market entry price as low as $2.60 per unit of a NanoSmart Bulb
- Product Profitability: Potential sales profits on a unit NanoSmart bulb ranges between 30% to over 200% depending on the territory.
- Product Quality: Access to certified intelligent light bulbs
- Extra Revenue:
- Accessories: Option to sell innovative lighting accessories for extra revenue
- Recycling Services: Option to provide recycling services for supplementary revenue
- Consumer Information: Opportunity to obtain available consumer data of the customer’s territory
- Product information: Product data sheets providing specifications, features and competing advantages and technology advantage of the product
- Promotion: Free promotional materials
- Marketing Plans: Optional marketing plans available for modification and adaption to suit territory
- Business Plans: Optional business plans available for modifications and adaption to suit territory.
- Website: Optional website with initial opportunity to market product online using company web site
- Customization: Option and opportunity for customization to use own brand and propose product design changes especially for independent dealership or distributorship businesses
- Finance: Opportunities for referral to funding sources
- Sustainability of Business: Sustainable R&D support for continuous product and business process improvements to ensure long term competitiveness of our clients.
Business Licensing/Leasing Procedures
Please, if you are interested to own a business by licensing or leasing any of our business models, the following is our summarized procedure:
Register online and download online business license/lease application form
- Preliminary Documentation
After registering you will download or the following documents shall be emailed to your email address:
- General business licensing/leasing procedure
- Product price list
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Presentation of product & business package summaries.
The presentation covers NanoSmart light bulbs technology, products & services, target markets, details of the various business packages and their respective investment amounts, business licensing/leasing fees, and road map.
- Review, Completion and Submission of Signed Application
You have up to ten (10) working days to review the documents, and do at least one year cash flow with your business consultants and attorneys, and if interested, thereafter submit signed business application form online together with your initial deposit which will be a percentage of the business licensing/leasing fee stated in the presentation. At this stage, you can call or email to ask more questions to clarify issues for you before you complete and sign the business application form.
- Application Approval
Wait for a couple of days for our review and approval of your business application.
- Business Disclosure Documents and Operation Manuals:
Depending on your choice of business package, after approval of the business application form you will download or we shall email to you the following important documents:
- Initial investment term sheet
- Due diligence checklist
- Detailed product specifications
- Business disclosure documents
- Business operation manuals
- Business licensing/leasing agreements
You have several days to review and accept all the documents and agreements together with your advisors and attorneys before signing the business license/lease agreement. At least by the time you complete this review we expect that you refine your one year cash flow and improve upon it before executing the business licensing/leasing agreement.
- Business Approval
After executing your signed business license/lease agreement, you will pay the balance of the business license/lease fee. We shall review and execute the business license or lease agreement.
After approving your business license/lease agreement, an online and/or a physical training shall be organized to enable you to commence the NanoSmart business brand successfully. Product samples shall be shipped to you per the agreement.